There are so many things to do on your St. Thomas, Virgin Islands vacation. Not sure where to start, check out this list of things to do on St. Thomas and let our concierge assist you to arrange tours, restaurant reservations and more. Villa Serenita is conveniently located on the east end of the island and most St. Thomas activities are only 5 to 20 minutes away. Island activities include water sports, boating, tours, dining and sight seeing – and of course the beach!
Golf enthusiasts will enjoy the Mahogany Run Golf Course, scuba divers will enjoy reef and wreck diving, adventurers will enjoy hiking in the National Park, and children and adults alike will enjoy the many spectacular white sand beaches on St. Thomas.
Things to Do on Your St. Thomas Vacation
- Beaches – Explore St. Thomas’s many white sand beaches. Start at Vessup Beach and Turquoise Bay (the Ritz-Carlton Beach) – walking distance from the house and Lindquist Beach (where they filmed many of the Corona commercials) and Secret Harbor Beach, only a 5 minute drive away. World Famous Magens Bay Beach is only a 15 minute drive as are Morning Star Beach and Hull Bay. Or take the ferry (5 minutes away) and head to St. John and spend the day beach hopping there.
- Water Sports, Scuba Diving & Snorkeling – As you can imagine, St. Thomas has many water sports activities and adventures available such as para-sailing, kayaking, and paddle boarding. Scuba divers will enjoy reef diving and wreck diving. And of course there are many snorkeling opportunities available. And fishing enthusiasts can take advantage of the world famous deep sea fishing opportunities available in the waters surrounding the island.
- Boat Tours, Day Sails & Island Hopping – For more adventure, consider a day trip aboard a sail boat, power boat or catamaran to the neighboring islands. Private and walk on tours are available daily.
- Island Activities – When you aren’t on the water, you go sightseeing and shopping in historic, downtown Charlotte Amalie or visit museums like the Coral World Ocean Park. The adventurous crowd will enjoy hiking in the Virgin Islands National Park, playing sports like golf and tennis, and activities such as ziplining and horseback riding.
- Dining & Entertainment – In addition to numerous fine dining restaurants, St. Thomas is littered with casual eateries throughout. Many hotels have “Carnival Night” featuring Moko Jumbies, steel pan drums bands and more. Have dinner and enjoy the show. Private chef service is available at the Villa Serenita as well for those nights that you want to stay in.
- Weddings and Vow Renewals – Villa Serenita is an amazing venue for destination weddings and vow renewals. As part of the United States, St. Thomas is the most popular Caribbean destination to get married. It is serviced by all major air lines and cruise lines which makes it easy to get to for both you and your guests. There is no passport required for US citizens to travel here and there are no waiting periods or blood tests to obtain your USVI marriage license. Getting married in St. Thomas is easy and is an amazing experience for both you and your guests.
- Pamper Yourself – indulge in spa and beauty treatments in the privacy of your vacation home or in a spa setting. This is your vacation and you deserve it!
Included in your vacation rental is our villa concierge service to help you plan the vacation of a lifetime. Take a look at these vacation summaries from previous guests for more ideas of how you might spend your time in St. Thomas.
Does a vacation in paradise with the privacy of a vacation villa rental and all of the amenities of a luxury hotel sound like your kind of vacation? Check availability to start planning your dream vacation in St. Thomas, Virgin Islands or call 340-642-0195 or contact us today.